Tuning module for the Bosch Smart System.
Compatible with all Bosch drive systems that are equipped with the Smart System and whose motor support ends at 25km/h (15.5mph) from the factory. Only bikes equipped with a rim magnet are not supported by the tuning. The Smart System is most easily identified by the Intuvia 100 or Kiox 300 display type or the LED Remote control unit or the system controller.
It is recommended that you use the following selection guide to choose the appropriate tuning.
*) Bikes with rim magnet are not supported
- Automatic initialization, immediately ready for operation after installation – plug and ride.
- Tuning can be turned on or off via the keys on the control unit.
- After activation, the speed limit can be freely set in the range 25 – 45km/h (15.5 – 28mph) using the plus / minus keys. The last set value is saved.
- The tuning is always turned off after the bike is powered on.
- Setting of a smoother “throttling behaviour” possible (dynamic mode). The otherwise very abrupt motor cut-off at the speed limit is thereby significantly softened.
- Individual activation code adjustable.
Attention: When tuning is activated, the speed displayed is too low from 21km/h and the distance measured is too short. The odometer reading is therefore too low after using the tuning.
The device is installed invisibly from the outside on the motor. No cables have to be damaged or modified, the module is simply plugged in and is immediately ready for use.
No PC or smartphone is required. All settings are made via the display control buttons on the bike.
- Housing dimensions: 37mm x 19mm x 9mm (1.46” x 0.75” x 0.36”)
- Cable length: Approx. 140mm (5.5”)
- Weight: 0.017kg (0.6oz)
- Power consumption: 0.2W
- Supply voltage: 12VDC
- WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE35476192