Rocky Mountain Dyname 4.0 Speed Unlock Chip
Unlocking your Rocky Mountain ebike with the Dyname 4.0 Unlock chip offers you the freedom to travel at any speed you desire. Experience exhilarating rides as you effortlessly cruise through trails, unrestricted by speed limitations. With its plug and play installation, unlocking your ebike is quick and hassle-free, allowing you to spend more time enjoying the open road and less time on technicalities. Embrace the true potential of your ebike and elevate your riding experience to new heights with the Dyname 4.0 Unlock chip. This new Speed Unlocker is compatible with Rocky Mountain Dyname 4.0 engines from 2022 equipped with a 720Wh Powerplay battery and Jumbotron display.
When the device is active, the display will show the exact speed up to the threshold of approximately 15 KmH, beyond which a manipulated speed will always be shown below 25 KmH.
SpeedFun Furious Evo is easy to switch on and off at will and maintains the setting even after the ebike is switched off. The new technology of this tuning module does not require the activation of the engine light output or interventions with diagnostics or apps. As a plug and play device it's ready to use out of the box. Installation is simple thanks to the original connectors which require no physical modification to the ebike.
Learn more about the Dyname 4.0 ebike drive system here
Have an older rocky mountain with Dyname 3.0? Checkout this unlocking solution.
The Main Features
- Totally invisible
- Easy to assembled/disassembled at any time
- Equipped with original connectors that do not require any physical modification to the ebike’s wiring
- Allows you to remove the 25km/h limit up to unlimited speeds
- Installed in minutes, ready to use, plug and go!
- Suitable for Rocky Mountain Dyname 4.0 engines from 2022 with 720Wh Powerplay battery and Jumbotron display.
- Does not require any activation of the engine light output with apps or diagnostics
- It does not need batteries or external power.
Activation and Deactivation
All SpeedFun Furious Evo speed release devices have the ability to be active or inactive at any time and without the light output. By following the simple process below
Steps to activate or deactivate the Rocky Mountain speed unlock chip
- Turn off the ebike.
- Place the chain on the longest gear (the smallest rear sprocket).
- Position the left pedal at 11.00. From now on, do not turn the rear wheel.
- Turn on the ebike and wait for the complete check. Don't spin the rear wheel (not yet ..).
- Lift the rear wheel off the ground Don't spin the rear wheel (not yet ..).
- Give a strong pedal stroke (only one). Let the wheel spin over 30 km / h for a few seconds.
- The system recognizes the rotation acceleration and interprets it as a command to activate or deactivate
(cyclically) the speed release. Upon activation, the display (if present) shows the speed that passes from real
to manipulated in the manner described above. When deactivated, the speed changes from manipulated to
real on the display and the bike returns to its original condition.