With the Eplus Flash Racing Pro Upgrade you can unlock the 25km/h Speed Restrictions of your Ebike up to 80km/h while still retaining the correct Speedo reading on your Shimano Steps Display.
The Race Pro Upgrade offers you the following features over and above the Standard Upgrade:
- Enables you to control all functions from Mac OS or Android via a downloadable APP.
- Offers full Software Management of Power Maps (% Help, Torque, Watts of Engine).
- Allows you to return to the factory original settings & back to RACE settings in seconds.
- Customize the Engine Torque and Power Assistance Parameters in each mode: Eco-Trail or Boost! (For example the standard maximum Boost value is 300, but via the APP you can increase it up to 450!)
- Offers an on/off Anti-Theft deterrent that disables the E6002/E8000 Motor when you park your bike. Once this is activated, it is impossible to activate the Shimano Steps Motor, so if the bike is stolen, the motor will offer no assistance & cannot be re-activated unless the bike is returned to you. Also thru the APP you can signal the theft and it sends us your motor serial number as stolen, if the thief contacts us for re-activation it immediately notifies us this is your stolen bike. Thief can also not re-activate the motor at any Shimano Dealer.
Everything also still works with the Shimano ETUBE software just as per normal.
Epic Ebikes Upgrades Only Available Within Australia
Eplus Standard and Eplus Racing Pro Upgrades are by appointment booking only.
Upgrade takes approximately 15 Minutes while you wait.
Very Important Please note:
Racing Pro settings are meant for COMPETITION purposes only!
It is FORBIDDEN by law to use an Eplus Enhanced bike in public places such as public roads, squares and public cycling paths. An ePlus Flashed bike is not to be used in areas regulated by Vic Roads.
The maker denies responsibility due to any damage to pedal assisted bicycles where Eplus is activated.
The maker denies responsibility due to any harm to people or objects where Eplus is activated.