Suits Selected 2022/23/24 Models With New Bosch Smart System
This chip suits models with the speed sensor mounted to the spoke or disc rotor, It does not suit rim mounted speed sensors
The Bosch chip was designed to remove the motor limt at 25 km/h and maintain assistance up to 75 km/h, by taking full advantage of the performance that the motor can offer.
The intelligent system of Bosch eBike offers a new ebike riding experience that makes the most of it in combination with the new Eplus kit: the bike becomes even more fun and usable on any type of route.
The Eplus connectors are plug-ins made with advanced molding technology. They are also equipped with O-rings that protect against humidity ☔️ and make a … click when correctly inserted.
This kit does not Suit the Scott Patron as special extension cables are required. If you have a Scott Patron, please see our other listing.
Chip Bosch Smart System (kit + Eplus Tuning App)
For ebikes equipped with the classic speed sensor, the Eplus kit will unlock the speed up to 75 km/h through the Eplus Tuning app that can be used after installing the kit and purchasing the “Race” functionality in the app € 0,99.
The installation of the kit is relatively simple and usually takes approximately 30 minutes depending on the bike, normally removing the side cover of the motor or removing the bash plate to get access to the connectors, once installed it is also totally invisible.
The speed change can only be activated / deactivated via the Eplus Tuning app. The speed and km traveled will be displayed incorrectly on the display, while they will be corrected by the app.
App Tuning Available Through The Eplus Tuning App
- Change the motor mappings (6 different mappings from Eco to Race)
- Unlock Speed
- View the data in real time
- Set the wheel size from 2000mm to 3000mm
- Activate the Code Immobilizer, which prevents the motor from being turned on
- Set a speed value up to 75 km/h (theoretical)
- Set the unlock active when the bike is turned on
- HARDWARE: kit with connectors
- DEFAULT KEY ACTIVATION UNLOCK: via app
- SPEED DISPLAY ON DASHBOARD: correct, only in the app
- DISPLAY OF KM TRAVELED ON THE DASHBOARD: only in the app
- APP AVAILABILITY: yes, App Eplus Tuning (Google Play – Apple Store)
- CODE IMMOBILIZER: yes
- UNLOCK ACTIVE WHEN TURNING ON THE BIKE: via app
- WHEEL CIRCUMFERENCE SETTING: via app
For more technical information on our chip for Bosch Smart System, consult our MANUAL and watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL
Before installing the kits supplied by Eplus it is necessary to read carefully what is reported.
Attention, any update of the bicycle could result in the failure of the product.
Eplus guarantees that the product has no original conformity defects, pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05. The function is guaranteed up to the latest version of the original motor; before updating the ebike check the compatibility specified on this page.
– Advanced Chip (to be installed on bikes with the standard speed sensor): installation procedure is the same as for the other Bosch chips.
These Smart System Chips can only be activated from the Eplus Tuning app with the usual symbolic € 0,99 in-app purchase for liability assumption reasons: therefore, you can’t change the on board activation key.
The chip is compatible with the Kiox 300 display but data is incorrect.
The Eplus Tuning* app, like on the other chips, allows you to set the speed up to 75 km\h, and to switch between different motor mappings.