Bosch 2020 & 2019 Racing Speed Unlocker
Suits: ACTIVE LINE, ACTIVE LINE PLUS
This advanced tuning chip offers all the same features of the standard chip – plus an app that allows you to customize the power characteristics of the drive motor, based on the type of riding you do. You can customize both the speed and the style of power delivery according to your requirements. Eplus have designed pre-set mappings from which you can choose through the app for: eco, urban, touring, enduro trial and race modes.
Device designed for Bosch 2020 & 2019 eBike in order to remove the speed locker of the engine set at 25 Km/h and consequently to maintain the assistance up to 50 Km/h, fully exploiting the performance that the engine can provide. Installation is simple as it takes place in a few minutes, without opening the engine, without the help of power supply, nor the unsealing of the original part; additionally it is totally invisible as it is housed inside the motor casing.
The unlocking of the engine at 25 km/h is activated by pressing a button of the computer on board. The speedometer will always show the real speed. You can activate/deactivate the unlocker using the walk button that is the factory setting; you can change this choice using lights or reset button. For Purion, Nyon and Intuvia displays.
· All data on your display will be shown correctly (current speed, average and maximum-speed, distance etc.) Even if the tuning is activated.
· Auto diagnostic led.
· Automatic calibration wheel circumference.
· Possibility to set four different methods to activate the unlocker mode.
· Possibility to reset km done in unlocker mode. This function is useful in case you’ll sell your bike and you’ll show less km or you are selling your bike and you want to keep your chip and reuse on a new bike. In this case you can delete and clean all additional km done in unlocker mode.
· Without disassembling the chip you have the possibility to recognize which software version is installed. Very useful in case of remote assistance.